March 26, 2011

Sky is the limit


Today I was looking through my photos, pondering on the amount of moving around I've done over the years, especially this past year.
I've lived in 4 major cities: Paris, New York, Los Angeles and now London, and have been lucky to travel a lot for work and pleasure throughout America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
No matter how diverse and unique these places are, I always marvel at the same things, the first being the sky, who doesn't!
Here are some snapshots, I'll keep updating as I go through my archives.


Morogoro and mountains, Tanzania Africa



Cycling home in Santa Monica California





Flying over the Lybian desert for 3 hours



Driving home, Downtown Los Angeles
















A reminder in Paris to "Look at the sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment